ad.

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield hugs 16 years after ear biting!


After all these years, Tyson’s awkwardness just never fails. This Saturday, he and fellow boxer,Evander Holyfield, posed for the camera- broadcasting their rekindled friendship after the infamous ‘ear-biting’ incident that happened during their Los Vegas fight back in 1997. Tyson, being his usual corny self, hugged Holyfield for the cameras and posed with Holyfield’s new BBQ sauce in Chicago. Tyson couldn’t have been more awkward:







1 comment:

  1. Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my
    myspace group? There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

    Feel free to surf to my weblog; morborelax
    Also see my webpage > relax

    ReplyDelete