ad.

Thursday 18 April 2013

"No woman bought the Bentley for me" actor Aremu Afolayan



The actor and producer took delivery of a Bentley Continental GT car on April 7th and since then tongues have been wagging, with some claiming a sugar mummy bought the car for him. Aremu Afolayan has reacted to the speculations, insisting he bought the car with his hard earned money. Below is what he told an Encomium magazine reporter: 
"I don't think a woman will love a man so much that she will buy a Bentley for him. If they think it's easy to date elderly women and get a Bentley, let them try. The problem with people is that they tend to hate what they can't conquer. I date ladies, not older women. Moreover, whoever I date is my choice."
Aremu, who is the younger brother of filmmaker Kunle Afolayan, also has a Mercedes Benz GL45 

No comments:

Post a Comment